Friday, August 8, 2008

New Crockpot Recipe


Since things have been a little chaotic lately I have been crockpotting it a bit around here. I found this recipe a while ago and made it last night. Forgot how much my kids liked this recipe so I thought I'd share it with those of you who like crockpotting too!
It is made similar to chicken and rice but has a whole different flavor.

Golden Angel Crockckpot Chicken


2 cans Golden Mushroom Soup

1 Pkg chive n onion cream cheese softened

1 pkg Italian seasoning mix (the dry stuff.. good seasons)

1 c. white cooking wine (alcohol burns off during cooking )
1/2 c melted butter

3-4 carrots~ Julienned

enough chicken for you family. I usually do 8-10 pieces like thighs




Melt butter in a saucepan.Add the rest of the ingredients except for the chicken. cook until melted. Put chicken in crock pot. Add carrots Pour sauce over top. Cook on low 6-8 hours or high 4-6 hours

Serve over Angel hair pasta,rice or noodles. I like it with noodles~ Zach says definitely with the rice.

I use chive and onion cream cheese but you can use regular too.
Very good ~ super easy. If you try it let me know how you like it!

1 comment:

Jenifer said...

Sounds yummy. but I don't have a crock pot! :( I'm the only Mormon on the block without one.