Sunday, August 24, 2008

52 Blessings Project~Week 34

This Week I Am Grateful For~ New Glasses!





I have been in dire need of a new pair of glasses and so has Rachelle. And Hannah broke hers again (this is the 4th time!) And I have been meaning to take care of this. You know, one more thing on my to do list! So I got on the ball and Rachelle and I went Friday to pick out some new ones and yesterday I took Hannah's in to be fixed!
We are so excited! As you can see, it doesn't take much to excite us!

Here's Rachelle in her new pair! you can tell she really likes them! She is super excited! Plus, just being able to actually see is a huge plus!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Rachelle, Rachelle.You are getting to be gorgeous. Look forward to seeing you guys in a couple of weeks!!

Lori ~ LL-K said...

Love the new glasses!! Rachelle is so beautiful she would look good in anything!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

WHOOHOO! yay for new glasses. and checking some of those hard things off the to do list. YAY!

Aprilyn said...

I need new glasses too but it won't be happening any time soon. Rachel looks really good in those! YAY for new glasses all around! :)

DANI KYNASTON said...

Super cute glasses. I love getting new glasses. The only thing better would be Lasik! Glad you were finally able to get it taken care of.

Ginger said...

Love your new look Rach, you are gorgeous. Love those dimples. I need glasses too, but keep procrastinating.

Kendra said...

She looks awesome. I never have looked half that good in glasses...hence the contacts.
Call me please - I think my pink sheet (AKA my connection to the world or RS list) has your number wrong. I tried to call today.

goingsome said...

YEAH. Glasses are so important and a fashion statement too. Love Rachelle's new look. Very nice. Glad you can cross one more thing off your list.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Hey we get excited bout new glasses round here too! Course I need some and the kids come first:( One day soon {I hope} I'll get a new pair, it's been over 4 years and I know i could use a new prescription!
Fun cute glasses!