Monday, June 23, 2008

Bon Voyage!





Last night as I was getting ready for my trip Bailey and Grace came upstairs to help me pack. Bailey was folding my clothes and putting them in the suitcase for me and she even packed a small bag for my friends. She put some toys in it for them and when I told her they were too old for toys she went and got some necklaces of hers. She told me she is so happy I get to go see my friends and they are going to love the necklaces! Bailey, I think you are right~ They will love the necklaces!

Bailey wanted to know if she could come with me and when I told her no she went and climbed in my suitcase and told me tough..she was coming anyway. She was going to hide in the suitcase and no one would know she was there! Grace of course had to get into the action! I had to get a picture of my silly girls giving me a hard time!

I am going to miss my funny girls...just not too much though:)




3 comments:

Lori ~ LL-K said...

Too Cute!

goingsome said...

If the girls can't go, then can you take my boys? LOL. They would fit too. How precious!! The girls will be happy to see you come back, but get rested up.

Ana said...

How funny! That's a good idea. Maybe I should try that sometime!