Friday, July 11, 2008

Who Loves A Good Bargain??


Calling all shoppers......I was just at Deseret Book today and WOW! They are having such a fabulous sale right now! They said it is the biggest sale they have ever had in Deseret's history!
There are hundreds of items on sale for 50-90% off! I got a really cute recipe box for $1.90, a Ctr ring that was normally $32. for $8, and some great books for the kids for under $1.00! I even got some fun CD's for $1.99!
Anywhoo~ Check it out at your local store. So much to buy...not enough money!!!

3 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

fabulous! thanks for the tip! Now i wanna go!

Lori ~ LL-K said...

Cool. I think I'm going to head down there!! When do you find time to all this?!?!?

goingsome said...

You reading mania!!! You go girl. Lots to read and so much to learn. Thanks.