Monday, September 22, 2008

Break A Leg!

I'm a little late posting this but I just had to make sure I did! Here are some fun pictures of Eric from his grand performance in the play Arsenic and Lace! He did a amazing job and it was so fun to watch. I was getting frustrated cause Ethan was fussy and I had to keep leaving but fortunate he fortunately went to sleep and I was able to enjoy the rest of the show! Tony also had such a good time and it was wonderful to get to see the kids again! Way to go Eric! We were so proud of you!

3 comments:

goingsome said...

Yeah Eric. You are on your way to Broadway.

Shelli said...

Congratulations, Eric! I would have loved to have seen it. How fun to enjoy something you're obviously talented at!

DANI KYNASTON said...

How fun! I love going to plays. I am glad that you guys got to spend some good family time together.