Monday, February 15, 2010

I Had To Have One!

When we at mom's a few weeks ago we put Adelynn in the exersaucer that they had and that girl loved it! She played for a good half hour straight! Pretty good considering this girl only wants to be held ALL DAY LONG!
I knew I wanted one but was putting off buying it. Then last week disaster strikes. We all get sick! And I had crying kids fighting over who gets to sit on my lap! At one point I had Gracie, Ethan and Adelynn all sitting on me and Grace and Ethan were screaming saying the other one touched their foot or leg! Ughh it was exhausting!

So I gave in and ran to Toys R Us at like 8:30 at night. And bought one.Made Tony put it together as soon as I got home!

The next day once again, crying fussy kids! Even Adie is sick and clingy. But I put her in her new toy.

And as you can see at first she is not too happy to be put down. It only took a few seconds for her to realize that this was a good thing. And that pitiful pout soon turned into a smile. And my day was a little easier!


I am glad that I had to have one! Now maybe I can get a shower!

1 comment:

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

She is so cute! Loving that big blue bow♥ Isn't it nice when Toys-R-Us can help you grow a third arm? HAHA
Hope you feel better ASAP!!!