Monday, February 15, 2010

52 Blessings Project~ Week 5!


This Week I Am Grateful For~ Our Missionary!


Two weeks ago we were fortunate enough to be able to travel to California for our son Anthony's missionary farewell.

It was nice to be able to spend some time with him. The kids have really missed him I think.

He did a great job on his talk in church.It is neat to see how much his testimony has developed and grown.

I appreciate the example he is setting for our family.It is neat to be able to read his letters to the kids.

I still remember when my sister Shelli went on her mission. We were so proud of her and we loved looking forward to her letters and hearing all about the neat things she was experiencing!

This is such a fun and exciting time and I am excited for him!

Anthony~ We love you and will miss you! We're looking forward to hearing all about your many adventures!

1 comment:

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

My kids are writing to my nephew weekly and loving it. It's nice to see them grow up and become so........grown-up! Amazing what a mission will do to those crazy stinky boys eh?