Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day Gift

For mother's Day Tony and the kids bought me this mom's taxi. It cracks me up. As you
can see, the bumper stickers on the car read no whining and help me!
The mom's look on her face is so funny. I think it is the same one on mine...yikes...
The best part of this is the song it plays...vacation's all I ever wanted, vacation had to get away, vacation's meant to be spent alone...My husband put a sticker on it that says have a great trip to utah, Escape. See...Tony is sending me to Corrine's!!! Yeah ! She is my best friend in Utah, and I get to go with NO KIDS!!! Just a girl's time out. I can't wait. Play the video below and see how cute this van is! Tony you are a funny guy, and I love you to pieces.
PS By Tony- We also got flowers and other cute things!!!





2 comments:

Lori ~ LL-K said...

That is too funny!!!
Have fun in Utah!!

Lori said...

What a great gift! I hope you have so much fun, and I know you will!! (And that van is a crack-up!! Where did he find that? I need to get me one!!)