Sunday, July 26, 2009

I'm Seriously Considering Having Him Banned!


We have this fight lately. And it is making me furious! You see Tony likes to fart in our room. And every time he does it makes me puke. And puke. And puke. And I feel like if I have to carry this baby for 9 months (OK technically it's 10, but hey who's counting?) and be sick, and be tortured then he can walk his sorry lazy butt to the bathroom to do it.

But he doesn't. And he claims he tried to hold it in, but just couldn't make it to the bathroom. And today after puking what food I had gotten down he tells me to just stop. And not to be a martyr. Umm right. Can I castrate him now with that rusty butter knife?

So I am pissed. And thinking now is the time to reconsider. Being the martyr that I am~ I am thinking I need to have him banned from the delivery room. Cause that's just the kind of girl I am!

9 comments:

Kricket said...

LOL! You poor thing. Tell him HE needs to do kegels so he can make it to the bathroom in time. Btw, I'll loan you the knife. :P

Jenifer said...

Ugh! Seriously? He told you to stop? We can find something better than a knife for sure!

DANI KYNASTON said...

Brent farted once when I was pregnant with JR. We were showering together and I puked all over him. That stopped him dead in his tracks. He never farted again in my presence when I was pregnant. So, my suggestion to you is to aim! Love ya! You are getting so close, just hang in there!

Cheffie-Mom said...

Oh man! Men to experience pregnancy!

Nutsonurse said...

Kill him! It's justifiable. Dani's right, aim better, that'll stop him.

sherry said...

That's just not acceptable. When I am pregnant, no one is even allowed to use my bathroom but me. That is how sensitive I am ( I am sure you are too, just not as, ummm, witchy, yeah that's it.) No one would dare do that in front of me. (in fact no one is allowed to do that in front of me even when I am not pregnant. it is one of my peeves) Out of fear or respect, don't know don't care. There is a SLIGHT possibility he couldn't help it. If that is the case, there should be absolutely nothing but apologies. And treats and service to make up for it. I know, leave him in charge of the house and all of the munchkins, and come live here 'till the little one comes. We will take care of you. And NEVER make you hurl...

sherry said...

Ooh- just read Danyelle's comment. She has the right idea for sure. You don't even need to be in the shower....

Rhonda said...

BA HA HA HA HA!!!!

SOrry, this is hysterical to the person who's not pregant and doesn't hurl when someone farts. If that were the case I'd be hurling all day LONG! But YAH, GUYS THINK IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO HOLD IT IN. GIMME A BREAK. I WAS ILL AND HELD IT IN FOR A 2 HOUR FLIGHT ONCE because it would have been REALLY rude and offensive to NOT hold it in.

But after my initial laughter...I am *really* sorry you are that sick. EVERYONE should be waiting on you hand and foot and holding in anything that offers even the *slightest* offense!

Rhonda said...

btw, I labored all alone with my last baby. Jed was sick and slept on a cot next to me while I breathed and clutched the bedrails. Then he got up and puked in the bathroom and got all the nurses all sympathetic for him. Like, SERIOUSLY? I'm having a BABY here-can ya feel bad for me having to do it on my own?

Yah, I don't harbor any hard feelings for that. I mean he couldn't help it. lol!!