Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I Love Seeing This Little Face!


Got back from the Dr's again today. It is crazy to me to think when I first found out I was pregnant I was angry, frustrated, and DID NOT want to do this again.
And then today, I was hearing news about her that was worrisome. And I felt guilty for not realizing what a gift she is sooner. And I was looking at her sweet little face, watching her sucking her thumb, watching her yawn and my heart melted. And I felt so, so grateful that sometimes my Heavenly Father knows better than I do. And that this baby will be here soon enough for me to snuggle and love. And somehow everything will be OK.
They think there is something wrong with her but just don't know what yet.I was told there might be a heart problem with her. Or it could be a cleft palette,(which I seriously doubt she looks perfect to me. I see no way!), or digestive blockage that requires surgery right after birth. We just don't know yet what is causing the problems so I am a bit of a wreck cause I worry! So when you are saying your prayers, keep my Lil one in mind! I am sure everything will be OK, but you know me, I worry, worry, worry! I am praying they are wrong and it is just a strange, weird fluke and she is perfect!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Make no mistake: She is beautiful!!!!!!!!

The Northwest Bunch said...

We will keep her in our prayers. She looks beautiful and so peaceful. You just want to pinch her little cheeks.

Cheffie-Mom said...

You and the baby are in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs.

sherry said...

Good thing you have a better doctor now! At least they are aware. And won't let it become an emergency situation. Thank heavens for technology! I always think that when they know about it beforehand, everything will be fine. They may need surgery but it will all work out in the end. I know, easy for me to say when it isn't my baby! I am sure if I were you I would be all worry worry worry too! WE will be praying for the sweet little thing and your whole family. Let me know if you need help!

Rhonda said...

what a gorgeous little cherub! those 3-D ultrasounds just kill me..it's such a little miracle that we didn't use to get to see until they were born. What a neat thing to see her beforehand!

I will definitely pray hard for you and your beautiful babe. Whatever is wrong, if anything, you will handle it. You. are. a. WARRIOR! (you have to be to survive all those youngens!)

Ginger said...

All will be well. She is so precious. I can't believe that you can get such an amazing picture. Use this time to rest and take it easy, build up your strength. You are in our prayers.

Kricket said...

That is an incredible picture. She looks like the other girls. Isn't that amazing that you can see her features so clearly?

I had a friend who had similar problems right before the birth of her daughter too. They had to do a quick surgery after the baby was born but everything was fine. She's 12 now and totally healthy. No problems whatsoever! Hang in there, Lauri. You are very strong and brave and if anybody can handle this type of stuff it would be you.