Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hannah Turns 11!




My poor Hannah, not only am I late posting about her birthday I was late celebrating it too! Her birthday was just a little over a week after I had Adelynn and I just couldn't do a party.So I made her wait. A FULL month! Yeah I'm a mean mom. I told her I just couldn't do it yet and if she wanted a party she had to wait.





She chose to go to Matuku's Island which I thought was a totally weird choice, but they had a blast. The great thing about going there is that I didn't have to do a thing. I had been sick and wasn't up for the party but it worked out fine cause I was able to just sit in the cafe with my Diet Coke and relax while they played. Which was a good thing cause let me tell you six girls and one boy at that age can be obnoxious! They are LOUD! When we were in the party room having pizza they broke out into dance and Tyler even showed the girls his slick moves by dropping to the floor and doing the worm. The girls scream with laughter over that one. They were so silly. I can remember being that spastic when I was younger. It made me smile!





They had a great time and Hannah was thrilled with how the party turned out! She is such a sweet easy going girl. She gets lost in the mix sometimes. I think being the middle child is hard. Yet she is such a huge help to me. I know I can always count on her. I love that she has such a wide variety of friends. She likes everyone. We've lived in places where the girls are really cliquish even at this age. And she was told if you are friends with so and so then we won't be your friend. And she would tell me "mom, that would hurt her feelings if I stopped being her friend" and she chose to remain friends with the one girl and lost being in with that group of girls. I am proud of that about her.





Hannah girl~ I love you and am so glad you had a fun birthday this year! Thanks for being patient waiting for that party. Being your mom is the best thing in the world and I am so proud of the young lady you are becoming!





I hope your birthday was a very happy one! XOXO!





3 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

totally fun party! better late than never!

she sounds like such a sweetie. that age is hard!

DANI KYNASTON said...

I was totally late on Ruth's as well. It is just so hard to do it within the first few weeks of the baby being born. I just figure that if they think back to it as an adult, they will give us a free pass as well. ;)

sherry said...

You're a nice mom, justask my kids. Mitchell is still waiting for his 8 year old b day party and he will be nine in January....